Thursday, March 02, 2006

Toilet Humour

(Courtesy of Phil the Great Steaming Nit in Bang Cock...)

Picture the scene...

I walked into the toilet where I found two cubicles, of which one was already occupied. So I entered the other one, closed the door, dropped my trousers and sat down.
A voice came from the cubicle next to me:
"Hello mate, how are you doing?"
I thought it a bit strange but not wanting to be rude I replied
"Yeah, not too bad thanks."
After a short pause, I heard the voice again
"So, what are you up to mate?"
Again I answered, somewhat reluctantly it must be said.
Unsure what to say, I replied
"Umm, just having a quick poo..
How about yourself?"
I then heard the voice for the third time...
"Sorry mate, I'll have to call you back.
I've got some dickhead in the loo next to me answering everything I say!

6 Comments:

At 2:23 p.m., Blogger Gero said...

chuck northsider?

 
At 7:29 p.m., Blogger Schpengle said...

SO!

Phil got hucked in a Bangkok bog....
right........ :|

in other news
FASCHING!!!
is famous here now too!

 
At 7:30 p.m., Blogger Schpengle said...

i did , of course, mean fucked.....

to be hucked too, would be unfathomably foul!

 
At 3:40 p.m., Blogger Gero said...

Ha ha - that's a classic story! I like German police more now.

 
At 9:13 p.m., Blogger Gero said...

beschmirchment becomes you.

You're...

enkurajabil.

 
At 9:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi vongero , you won the price that templeton lost ,
ha ha i knew it was him

 

Post a Comment

<< Home